- Sometimes, even if you chose the Automatic Aerial mode, ContextCapture does not manage to find the vertical and computes an "upside/down" AT
- If you don't have ground control points to georeference your model, a workaround consists in creating "fake control points" to reset the vertical.
- Identify 3 points in your model and attribute them fake coordinates in a txt-format file. For example:
FakeGroundControlPoints.txt and click these fake points in the concerned pictures.
- The accuracy of your GCP is really poor so once you re-compute the AT, make sure to select
"Use control points for rigid registration".
- The AT should now find its vertical orientation,however, your model is not "really" georeferenced and the measurements realized at this point are not correct.