· In Raster Manager highlight the raster image that you want to select the color to be used as the area fill color
· Click on the foreground color and this will bring up a color table and show the fill color number to be used in the Shape tool
· Highlight raster image where the area color is to be changed
· In vector selected the shape tool and set the fill color to be used.
· Place the shape in the area to that you want the area to be the selected color.
· In Raster Manager select the raster image
· Select the Stamp command
o Note that in the Stamp command it is set to delete the Element (orange shape that was created) that is being stamped.