You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Look for the ProjectWise Projects section:
This section shows all the projects the user has recently accessed.
-Use the arrows at the bottom of the section to browse projects.
-Click on a project name to access the project.
-If the project is not listed, click the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
3) In the project’s page, click the ProjectWise Web Connections tile to open the “ProjectWise Share” service:
4) Click the ProjectWise ContextShare connection.
Note: Name of the connection may differ. If you don't find a connection, you will need to create one.
5) The ProjectWise ContextShare connection lists all the Reality Data that are associated to the current project:
All project Team Members who possess ProjectWise ContextShare’s “Use” permission in the current project are allowed to consume the Reality Data that are associated to the current project.
-Select a Reality Data from the list and click the "Download" button to download it locally.
-Click on the name of the "Web Ready 3D Scalable Mesh" Reality Data to visualize it in the Reality Data Web Viewer.