You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
User has created Reality Data in ProjectWise ContextShare and associated it to a ProjectWise Project. Now, he needs to access the data from a Web Portal. But, the user does not know where to look in the Bentley CONNECT web portals to access the Reality Data.
User needs to access the ProjectWise ContextShare connection inside of the ProjectWise Project to find all associated Reality Data.
1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Look for the ProjectWise Projects section:
This section shows all the projects the user has recently accessed.
-Use the arrows at the bottom of the section to browse projects.
-Click on a project name to access the project.
-If the project is not listed, click the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
3) In the project’s page, click the “Share” tile to open the “ProjectWise Share” service:
4) If a connection to ProjectWise ContextShare exists, click on it and skip step #5:
Note: name of the connection may differ.
5) If a Connection to ProjectWise ContextShare does not exist, click the “Manage Connections” button:
5.1) Click “New Connection” button:
5.2) Type a connection name (e.g. “ContextShare”) and select “ProjectWise ContextShare” in the “Repository Type” list:
5.3) Click “Connect” to create the connection:
5.4) Click the “ProjectWise Share” link to return to the “ProjectWise Share” service:
5.5) Click the ProjectWise ContextShare connection:
6) The ProjectWise ContextShare connection lists all the Reality Data that are associated to the current project:
All project Team Members who possess ProjectWise ContextShare’s “Use” permission in the current project are allowed to consume the Reality Data that are associated to the current project.
-Select a Reality Data from the list and click the "Download" button to download it locally.
-Click on the name of the "Web Ready 3D Scalable Mesh" Reality Data to visualize it in the web browser.