You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Look for the ProjectWise Projects section:
This section shows all the projects the user has recently accessed.
-Use the arrows at the bottom of the section to browse projects.
-Click on a project name to access the project.
-If the project is not listed, click the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
3) In the project’s page, click the “Share” tile to open the “ProjectWise Share” service:
4) Click the ProjectWise ContextShare connection.
Note: name of the connection may differ.
5) The ProjectWise ContextShare connection lists all the Reality Data that are associated to the current project:
All project Team Members who possess ProjectWise ContextShare’s “Use” permission in the current project are allowed to consume the Reality Data that are associated to the current project.
-Select a Reality Data from the list and click the "Download" button to download it locally.
-Click on the name of the "Web Ready 3D Scalable Mesh" Reality Data to visualize it in the web browser.