From a project in Connect.Bentley.com
1) Obtain permission to manage reality data that are associated to a ProjectWise Project.
2) List Reality Data that are associated to the ProjectWise Project.
3) Click the "Open Reality data Association Dialog" button:
4) All Reality Data that are accessible to the user are listed. Use the Search bar to find the one you want to share in the current project.
5) In the list, locate the Reality Data(s) you want to share and select it by toggling ON the checkbox.
6) Click the Associate button:
1) Obtain permission to share reality data that are associated to a ProjectWise Project.
2) Go to connect-contextshare.bentley.com
3) Use the Search Reality Data feature in the portal's upper-right corner to find the Reality Data you want to share.
4) In the list, locate the Reality Data(s) you want to share and select it by toggling ON the checkbox.
5) Use the Search for ProjectWise Projects feature in the Manage Project Associations to find and select the Project the Reality Data needs to be shared in.
6) Click the Apply Changes button.