1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Look for the ProjectWise Projects section:
This section shows all the projects the user has recently accessed.
2.1) Use the arrows at the bottom of the section to browse projects.
2.2) Click on a project name to access the project.
2.3) If the project is not listed, click the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
3) Once inside a ProjectWise Project, locate the Team Members section and click Manage Members:
4) In the Project Team Management page, click Manage Roles:
5) Roles are listed on the left side of the page:
5.1) It's possible to add a permission to an existing Project Role (e.g. "Drone Pilot"). To do so, select this role.
5.2) Create a new Project Role by clicking on the + New Role button.
5.3) To allow users to create new Reality Data, toggle ON ProjectWise ContextShare's Use permission:
5.4) Finally, Save the Project Role:
Note: To modify an Enterprise Role go to the the Roles & Permissions tile in the enterprise portal.
6) Click Project Team Management to return to the Project Team Management page:
7) Adding permission to Project Team Members:
7.1) If the user is already a member of the ProjectWise Project:
7.1.1) Select a user form the list and click Modify Role(s):
7.1.2) Select the role that contains ProjectWise ContextShare's Create permission from the Available Roles section and move it to the Role(s) to be Assigned section using the arrow button:
7.1.3) Click Modify Role(s):
7.2) If you are adding a new user to the ProjectWise Project:
7.2.1) Click + Add User(s):
7.2.2) Type the name of the user to add to the ProjectWise Project:
7.2.3) Click the Add button to add the user:
7.2.4) Select the role that contains ProjectWise ContextShare's Create permission:
7.2.5) Click Add User(s):
8) The user will be allowed to create new Reality Data and automatically assign to this ProjectWise Project. User is required to select the ProjectWise Project in the application where the upload or reconstruction is submitted from.