Note: The following steps can only be performed by users who possess the “Administrator” or “Co-Administorator” user roles.
1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Click your enterprise's name in the Bentley CONNECT header to acces the enterprise portal:
3) Click the "User Management" tile:
4) Click the "Manage" button:
5) Use the "Search" field to filter the list of users:
6) Select the user and click "Modify Roles":
7) Toggle ON the "CONNECT Geo-Location" role in the list:
*If the Role is not available, contact Bentley CONNECT Technical Support.
8) Click "Apply":
Note: changes to roles may take up to 15 minutes to take effect.
9) The user will be allowed to set the new project's data center to one of the options supported by the Reality Modeling Cloud Service.
Note: It is not possible to modify the Data Center Location of an existing ProjectWise Project.