1) Open ContextCapture Master or ContextCapture Center Master.
2) Load the project and click the Project Name.
3) Click "Options".
4) In the "CONNECT project" section, click the "Associate CONNECT project" button.
Note: It is also possible to associate a ProjectWise Project before creating a new ContextCapture Project.
5) In the “CONNECT Project Chooser” dialog, select the ProjectWise Project where you have been granted ProjectWise ContextShare's "Create" permission.
6) Click "Assign".
7) Select the Production to upload.
8) Click the "General" tab.
9) Click "Share" to publish to ProjectWise ContextShare.
10) Select the icon to associate with a new or existing project and then "Upload Production".
Once uploaded, the data can be consumed by all Project Team Members who have been allowed to consume existing Reality Data.