How to Merge models from different data sources
You have a requirement to do the following:
1) Create two (or more if required) independent blocks: Block1 / Block 2
2)Process AT separately on each block
3) Create user tie-points in Block_1 (at least 3). These should also be visible in the photos of Block_2.
4) Export the tie-point list in a txt file.
5) Go to Block 2 and in the Surveys, tab Import the tie-points as control points
6) Perform the control points measurement in Block_2
7) Resubmit Block_2 AT and choose “use control points for rigid registration”
8) Merge both blocks
9) Create a reconstruction (adaptive tiling
10) Submit production