You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1) Visit the following wiki page for details on how to register a new ProjectWise Project: Register a Project.
Note: If you desire to select a specific datacenter to process and manage your Reality Data, please visit the following wiki before registering a new ProjectWise Project: Select datacenter of new ProjectWise Project.
2) In the project’s page, click the ProjectWise Web Connections tile to open the “ProjectWise Share” service:
3) Click the Manage Connections button:
4) Click the New Connection button:
5) Type a connection name (e.g. “ContextShare”) and select ProjectWise ContextShare in the Repository Type list:
6) Click Connect to create the connection:
7) Click the ProjectWise Share link to return to the ProjectWise Share service:
8) Click the ContextShare connection to list the Reality Data that are associated to the ProjectWise Project:
Note: if this is a new ProjectWise Project, the ProjectWise ContextShare connection will not list any Reality Data.