You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1) Select a block resulting from Aerotriangulation.
2) Click the "Export" button and select the "Export to Orbit 3DM" option.
3) Set the "File Name" and "File Location" and ensure that the "Imagery" option is toggled ON.
4) Click the Export button.
1) Navigate to the folder that contains the ContextCapture export. In the above example, this folder is at the following location: C:\Projects\Quarry\Quarry Imagery\MappingRun.
2) Drag-and-drop the .omr file found in this folder over the Orbit 3DM Import & Upload Tool' application window.
3) The "Import and Process" section opens. Click "Start Now".
4) When the "Import & Process Run" message box opens, click OK.
5) Click the square button at the bottom-right of the "Import and Process" section to close it.
6) Click the "Optimize Imagery" option under "Aerial Mapping" in the Orbit 3DM Import & Upload Tool' application lower-left corner.
7) Select the desired image Quality and click the "Start Now" button.
8) When the "Optimize" message box opens, click OK.
9) Click the square button at the bottom-right of the "Optimize original images" section to close it.
10) Click the "Catalog" tab.
11) Select the "Aerial" radio button. The Mapping Resource will be listed.
12) Right-click on the Mapping Resouce and select the "Review Image Availability" option from the drop-down menu.
13) Right-click again on the Mapping Resouce and select the "Review Data for 3DM Viewer" option from the drop-down menu.
14) At this point, the indicator in the "3DMV" column should be green.
15) Click the "Extensions" button in the Orbit 3DM Import & Upload Tool's application upper-right corner and select the "ContextShare Upload" option.
16) Click the "Connect" button.
17) Select the destination ProjectWise Project in the "Search projects" drop-down.
18) In the "Action" section, select 'New".
19) In the "Resource" section, select "Catalog Resource".
20) In the "Local Resources" section, select the Mapping Resource that was imported from ContextCapture.
21) In the Upload section, click the "Start Now" button. You can monitor the upload status using the progress bar in this section.
Import Image Collection and Orientation in ContextCapture
Open a Mapping Resource Reality Data in the Orbit Photo Navigation