You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1) Open a Reality Data in the Reality Data Web Viewer.
2) Use the "View Selection" tool to select a view layout for the Reality Data Web Viewer.
* Note that these view layouts can be combined with the Orbit Photo Navigation.
3) When the "Split Vertical" or "Split Horizontal" view layouts are selected, tabs are added to the top of the Reality Data Widget to let you manage Reality Data display for each viewport.
4) To synchronize viewports in the "Split Vertical" or "Split Horizontal" layouts, simply click the "Sync Views" tool located under the "View Selection" tool.