1) Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2) Look for the ProjectWise Projects section:
This section shows all the projects the user has recently accessed.
2.1) Use the arrows at the bottom of the section to browse projects.
2.2) Click on a project name to access the project.
2.3) If the project is not listed, click the magnifying glass icon to search for it.
3) Once inside a ProjectWise Project, locate the Team Members section and click Manage Members:
4) In the Project Team Management page, click Manage Roles:
5) Roles are listed on the left side of the page:
5.1) It's possible to add a permission to an existing Project Role (e.g. "Drone Pilot"). To do so, select this role.
5.2) Create a new Project Role by clicking on the + New Role button.
5.3) To allow users to share Reality Data, toggle ON ProjectWise ContextShare's Manage permission:
5.4) Finally, Save the Project Role:
Note: To modify an Enterprise Role go to the the Roles & Permissions tile in the enterprise portal.
6) Click Project Team Management to return to the Project Team Management page:
7) Adding permission to Project Team Members:
7.1) If the user is already a member of the ProjectWise Project:
7.1.1) Select a user form the list and click Modify Role(s):
7.1.2) Select the role that contains ProjectWise ContextShare's Assign permission from the Available Roles section and move it to the Role(s) to be Assigned section using the arrow button:
7.1.3) Click Modify Role(s):
7.2) If you are adding a new user to the ProjectWise Project:
7.2.1) Click + Add User(s):
7.2.2) Type the name of the user to add to the ProjectWise Project:
7.2.3) Click the Add button to add the user:
7.2.4) Select the role that contains ProjectWise ContextShare's Assign permission:
7.2.5) Click Add User(s):