I am trying to open a file on projectwise, but it is impossible with with a V8i program. I am trying to open it with SS10 08.11.09.919.
I have stumped my IT department. I have gone through and deleted all Bentley software, reinstalled, as well as restoring both V8i and CE to defaults.
I cannot even get Microstation to open the workspace configuration to see what happened, I have a hunch it has something to do with the MDLapps. I tried adding AutoTurn to Microstation Connect Edition by adding a line in the workspace configuration. It ended up not working and I removed it. Then this problem started with V8i