- Fixed application crash when opening checksheets on older tablets
This new version can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
AssetWise APM v7.12.5 is now available for general access from Bentley Software Downloads.
- Added setting to enable split screen mode on tablets, default is no split screen use the gear icon menu option to change the setting
- Blank previous readings are now populated
- Indicator readings sometimes forgetting the entered value
- Carousel swipe performance improved
- Enforce barcode scan now hides the data entry section until the barcode is scanned
- Stability improvements
This new version can be downloaded…
Saturday, August 22, 2020 between 12:01 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. EDT (UTC-4)
During this time, Bentley’s Identity Management System (IMS) may be unavailable as the User. Please plan for this service outage as we complete the upgrade.
For details of the upgrade, please see https://communities.bentley.com/communities/other_communities/sign-in_assistance_and_web_services/w/wiki/50711/user-management-2-0
Today, 15th July 2020, support is seeing a sudden increase of calls related to the APM SmartClient.
Preliminary investigation is pointing to the application of Microsoft patch, https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4565631/kb4565631-cumulative-update-for-net-framework
Current symptoms are:
- Task Details in Mobile Inspections App
- Inactive Old Ivara Handheld (PDA) Mobile Computers assigned to employee interfere with Synchronization
- Enhancement - Show last completion date and time for repetitive checksheet on Mobile Inspection
- Mobile Inspection errors with Cannot Connect with Server error message when employee is not linked with username
- Mobile Inspections - Unable to search activity…
The recording of the May 2020 special interest group meeting. Topics include:
- Data Lost when opening the indicator reading details view.
- Opening the indicator reading details view sometimes opened the wrong indicator reading
This new version can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
-Photo taken with mobile device assigned cryptic names
-Successful barcode scan message not properly displayed when Reading tab is active
-Including a Minimum Value on an indicator does not allow you to enter a reading
-Error message when location services are turned off when opening a checksheet
-Add the ability to default the server url for faster deployments
-Asset Number added to the checksheet list
Advanced Production Loss Accounting has been enhanced by the addition of the Asset Product Capacity object, which tracks an asset’s production capacity for a product and month. When production loss events occur, APM calculates the changes to the affected assets’ capacity. APM calculates the costs of production loss…
Updated for 64 bit processors
Upload size reduced
Activity List Search (Android)
Pinch to Zoom on Barcode Scan (iOS and Android)
Failure to upload checksheets with large instructions on indicator readings (iOS and Android)
Just a friendly reminder to check that you have added your new financial periods in APM for the year 2020.
To do this, go to the Administration menu on Enterprise and look at the Financial Periods tab. If any of the periods for the Year, Quarters or Months of 2020 are missing then you can easily add them by checking out the Site and pressing the New button on the appropriate list.
Also, the Bentley APM Support office will…
Activity List Search
A patch for iOS 13 Crash when opening check sheets
This new version can be downloaded from the Apple App Store
A patch has been released to add language support for French and Norwegian.
You can get the newest version from the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
Hotfix 201 for AssetWise APM release 7.12 is now available for installation.
Click on this link for details about contents and requesting the hotfix
We are pleased to announce the release of AssetWise APM v7.12, now available for general access from Bentley Software Downloads.
Hotfix 210 for AssetWise APM release 7.11 is now available for installation.
A patch release has been released to address the inspections list going empty while working offline.
By default, we show all information for a Work Order no matter what the Work Type.
For some types of task, all of this information does not make sense.
If you open a particular Work Type (this can be done from the Work Management view, Settings tab, Work Type subtab), you can change what information is shown.
In my example, I have turned off most of the options and there are far fewer tabs and views to confuse users…
We are pleased to announce the release of AssetWise APM v7.11, now available for general access from Bentley Software Downloads.