When you search for documents and opening a document for viewing double click on the Turtle in right hand pane does not open the "Choose File to Upload" dialog, as expected.
Note:- This issue is caused only on windows7 and Windows 2008r2 server with IE11 version 11.0.9600.18015
This issue relates to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31140327/double-click-event-not-working-on-windows-7-ie-11-when-control-does-not-have-f
To work around this issue, follow these steps to enable double click event of the control which does not already have focus:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry sub key: HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main 3. Right-click Main, point to New, and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Type HangRecovery as the name, and then press Enter.
5. Set the default value to 0 in the Value data box.
6. Exit Registry Editor.
7. Clear the cache of internet explorer.
This issue would only fix for eB client solution only if you add the eB web link to compatibility view settings from eB server this would fix the issue for all the users experiencing difficulty while selecting the turtle without having to double-click twice on the turtle icon.
Hope this helps.