The eB Publishing Service needs a location defined where the files it publishes will be saved. This must be a local folder on the server running the eB Publishing Service, and this folder must be shared to the appropriate eB users so that they can access their published work.
1. Select the Publisher node.
2. In the Communities Served list, check the check box for a community and log in when prompted. eB then assigns (but does not create) a default location on this computer for this community:
3. If you want to change the assigned location, right-click the community and select Properties.The Properties dialog opens for that community.
4. Edit the location as needed and click OK.The folder specified in the properties here will be created at publishing time if it does not already exist. Otherwise, you can go to Windows Explorer and manually create this local folder now.
5. Once the local folder exists, share it to the appropriate users as needed.