Priyanka Sawarkar, Product Advantage Group
Changes can be tracked for affected or related eB objects like documents, Physical Items, Tag, Virtual Items.
Steps to Create Change Request :
1) Open approved object for eg : Document which is under change control
2) Select "Add change request" button from tool bar and add the change request after filling mandatory fields.
3) Approve change Request (change status from draft to approve and mention field approved by)
4) Expand "Progress" topics under Change Request - you can see object(Document) under change control. Double click on object to open it.
5) At top, tool bar you can see active button for "Implement Change". Click on button to implement change request, give revision number, set action to implement and create new revision
6) You will notice that new revision of object has been created with Approval status as "Not Approved" and here you can make required changes and save it
Note: If you want to see the revision of object(Document) created, go back to Change Request created for an object(Document) and expand "Progress" topic. Here you can see the revision of object(Document) after implementing Change request.