Nitin Bhui, Bentley Technical Support Group
How to remove Change Controlled Tick Mark of the Approved Document
If an approved document which is also marked change control and you can’t remove the change control tick mark directly, you need to go to the database and follow the following steps:
1) Go to the database Server.
2) Go to the correct database
3) Run the following query:
update documents set status = 'N'
where prefix = 'Write_Document_Prefix_here' and revision = 'Write_Document_Revision_Number'
4) Run the query, this will make the document Not approved with status changing from A to N.
5) Go back to web or director. Remove Change Control Tick Mark
6) Then Approve the document again