User is not able to see the edit button, also the actions tab was not showing the Approve, Delete options.
Actions and Edit Tab are missing.
The Actions Tab should look like the as per the screen shot attached.
1. Go to Web Server then go to following location C:\inetpub\wwwroot. You will see the Virtual Directory.
2. Then make a copy of that Virtual Directory and keep it in other drive or on desktop.
3. Then go to ‘eB Web Application Manager’ and then go to Properties.
4. Then go to ‘Functionality’ Tab and click on “Ready to Install”
5. This will deploy the Web again. Now copy the data which was inside the Virtual Directory which we have kept in another Drive. And paste it to Virtual directory folder in C:\inetpub\wwwroot. And this should resolve the issue.
6. We did the steps 1,2 and 5 as there could be some additional plugins, and to avoid the removal of them from the new Virtual Directory configuration.