1. After upgrade to ALIM 16.9.3 The eB Connection Manager is not available in the SSIS Connection Manager selection window. This is available in servers with earlier version of ALIM. Visual Studio 2015 is being used on Server.
2. An existing package will fail to run "Import Staged eB Data Task" with error similar to following example:
Information: 0x4004300A at File Data Flow, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.
Error: 0xC0010026 at Import Staged eB Data Task 1: The task has failed to load. The contact information for this task is "".
Error: 0xC0024107 at Import Staged eB Data Task 1: There were errors during task validation.
Error: 0xC0010025 at eBDocumentCreate: The package cannot execute because it contains tasks that failed to load.
SSIS package "C:\Users\ebadm\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\Integration Services Project7\Integration Services Project7\eBDocumentCreate.dtsx" finished: Failure.
The program ' DtsDebugHost.exe: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Bentley delivers an eB Connection Manager component to use with packages in Microsoft SSIS. The connection manager not showing up for new projects or failing to load in existing projects or packages might be caused by the SQL Server Data Tools version installed.
Check the SSDT version. If different than SSDT version 14.0.60812.0 do the following
1. uninstall eB SSIS Components
2. uninstall the SSDT version on server
3. Install SSDT version 14.0.60812.0
4. Re-install eB SSIS Components
5. Restart Visual Studio 2015 and issue should be solved.