TMA Permitting


We have just migrated to Permit Authority status and so far, so good. As you will be aware s50 works are not covered by permitting. As such, how do you input a section 50 application on to the system using the NRSWA process. When you try to input a s50 works the street defaults to Permits instead of NRSWA, thus creating a permit instead of a notice, thanks.


  • Hello Chris,

    Apologies for the delay.  I understand that the Section 50 module in Exor is with the development team.  In the meantime, you would need to raise a section 50 as a normal works (assuming all your streets are permitting streets).  Otherwise, a non swr activity will need to be raised.

    Kind Regards


    This is a test

    Answer Verified By: Sarah Willis-Culpitt