· Query an existing element either directly in the ‘Network Walker’ form or from the ‘Elements’ form.
· Click on the directional arrow to ‘walk’ along the route.
· The error message shown below is displayed.
· ‘OK’ or ‘Cancel’ is then clicked. The error message disappears and the reappears almost immediately.
· ‘OK” or ‘Cancel’ is then clicked again. The error message disappears and the form returns the expected result (ie: progression to the next element)
· Every subsequent click of a directional arrow in the form results in a repeat of the above result.
This error message appears because FORMS_REJECT_GO_DISABLED_ITEM is not set. It must be set to DISABLED in default environment using Enterprise manager
For more details on how to set it, please visit the below wiki :