Bumped Jan 4, 2018:
Here is a link to the final LumenRT Update 4 Release Candidate - Build 0488. This is probably going to be the final production release. Contains bug fixes for stalling vehicles and install issues.
New features include:
- 180 degree pano output
- 360 panoramic image sequence output (for point to point walk-path style animations)
- Improved stereo display support
- Better 3SM mesh handling (clipping and url-based 3SM's)
- A number of bug fixes
Hi David , and next question is about work with 3sm , when I place 3sm terrain , sometimes is not readible for lumen and sometimes the base terain and scene are out and terrain of 3sm is not more editable and looks as hanging in the air is it normal?
any news or manual how to work with 3sm?
There are 3 ways to place a 3SM terrain in LumenRT:
1. Via export from MS or other Bentley connect product
2. By using the LumenRT 3SM import tool which replaces the ground terrain with the imported 3SM
3. By using the LumenRT object import tool
Of the 3 methods, number 2 is the one that is probably causing you the issues of the 3SM flying in the air. If you want to move the 3SM in the scene, try using method 3.