FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is OpenBridge Modeler? OpenBridge Modeler is a comprehensive 3D modeler for bridges, working on the MicroStation Platform and built on the OpenRoads technology. It enables users to create parametric, intelligent, interoperable DGN models.
What are the system requirements for OpenBridge Modeler? Minimum system requirements are Windows 8 or higher, 2 GB memory, and 1.25 GB free disk space
· Create a complete custom Pier including the column capital
· Create the pier: Use a vertical offset option
· Add the custom Cap
· Use vertical offsets to accommodate exact conditions
· The Input Echo Report shows all user inputs used to create the bridge model
· Materials Quantity Report
· Bridge Deck Elevation and Beam Seat Elevation reports
· Clash Detection report to check interferences with utilities, vertical and horizontal clearances etc.
· Cells: User created
· Generic: Rectangular with or without pads and plates
· Manufacturer catalogs