Service Requests (previously Service Tickets) can be created through the Bentley Cloud Services or from www.bentley.com.
If the CONNECTION Client is running in the Windows System Tray one can click on CONNECT Center to open the Bentley Cloud Services. Scroll down and click on New Service Request and jump to step 3. Otherwise follow these steps.
1. Go to the Bentley Website www.bentley.com and on the top right click SUPPORT > Submit a Support Ticket
2. You need to Sign In to create the Service Request:
3. Once Signed In click on Technical Support
4. The Service Request Manager page will open. Select the Product you would like to create a Service Request for and fill in the options.
5. Click on Browse to attach any files. Note some file types and sizes are restricted. To send those files to Bentley Technical Support follow the Secure File Upload instructions.
6. Finally click on Submit to Support.