Method to View Hidden Continuous Dead Loads on Flexural Members
Access the Deadload Profile view by going to Description ----- Deadload Description dialog. The Deadload Profile initially displays the continuous dead load with the largest magnitude. Using the method described below will allow you to view the continuous dead loads with smaller magnitudes.
1) Initial Deadload Profile display where the continuous dead load with the largest magnitude is yellow as shown below.
2) Position the cursor onto the bottom portion of the load. Click the left mouse button to select the load. The constant uniform load is now blue as shown below.
3) The continuous dead load will be displayed in the Dead Load – Flexural Member dialog as shown below.
4) Without moving the cursor, click the right mouse button. A continuous dead load with a smaller magnitude will display in blue as shown below.
5) Without moving the cursor, click the left mouse button. The continuous dead load with the smaller magnitude will display in the Dead Load – Flexural Member dialog box as shown
6) If there are any additional loads, continue to right click on he continuous dead load until the load you want is shown in blue.