The delivered MullionProfiles.cel with the Dataset_UK do not work correctly, meaning curtain walls do not display the frames properly, if at all. The file has been converted from imperial and design file resolution is in feet.
I have created a new file and corrected to metric. Attached for anybody that is interested.
This is what I see when placing the three delivered curtain items using the UK dataset. Is this not what you are getting?
Delivered MullionProfile gives me this: glazing but 'no' frame
If I zoom in, the frame is 100x too small
If I hover over the frame, an oversized 'ghost' frame shows.
On opening the MullionProfiles.cel file I found it to be a conversion from imperial with resolution per foot and working area in miles. So I created a new metric file and copied the profiles and variables through into new models which now seems to work.
Finding some additional bugs with the curtain wall tool now Steve. These may or may not be related to the dodgy profiles cel library?
1. Changing placement from left to right has no effect
2. Once placed, it is extremely difficult to select nodes/frames etc
3. Unable to snap to frame with any tool other than modify space/slab
4. Unable to modify length after placement
5. Unable to change frame dimensions through placement
6. Unable to place different sections as continual run (ie I cannot turn the corner and create a corner post)
7. Place from element only works with single lines
8. No perforations if placed in a wall
9. Punched window option does not include perforators so have to cut wall seperately!!
Here are the values I see for the three delivered Curtain Wall catalog items in the UK dataset:
Regarding the mullion.cel library, yes, I also see the Resolution in imperial units, with the Units Format in millimeters. I'll forward that to QA.
But either way, with all of the delivered content I still don't see anything that looks like your results; i.e., 100X smaller. What is the resolution of your DGN files?
I'm also working on replies to your list as well.