I have split my Workset area so that I can separate it into app location:
In my build I then set the location:
%undef _USTN_WORKSPACENAME_USTN_WORKSPACENAME = Aerison%lock _USTN_WORKSPACENAME
%undef _USTN_WORKSETNAME_USTN_WORKSETNAME = Aerison%lock _USTN_WORKSETNAME
_USTN_WORKSPACEDESCR = Aerison Workspace_USTN_WORKSPACEROOT = $(STD_CLIENT)Workspaces/$(_USTN_WORKSPACENAME)/_USTN_WORKSETROOT = $(_USTN_WORKSPACEROOT)Worksets/OBD/$(_USTN_WORKSETNAME)/%lock _USTN_WORKSETROOT_USTN_WORKSETSTANDARDS = $(_USTN_WORKSETROOT)Standards/%lock _USTN_WORKSETSTANDARDS
Everything is where it needs to be and the debug shows the correct paths, but when I get to the start screen it says that no worksets have been created.
Any thoughts as to why this would be?
What are the values of _USTN_WORKSPACESROOT and _USTN_WORKSETSROOT? They might be relevant.
Where is the WorkSet CFG (Aerison.cfg) located?
Can you share the debug either here or via an SR?
Already checked those as well Marc.
I don't have access to the build at home, but I'll confirm cfg location in the morning. I know where you're coming from though.
Similar to the reply to your OPM post. _USTN_WORKSETROOT should be _USTN_WORKSETSROOT
Also, _USTN_WORKSETSROOT should not contain $(_USTN_WORKSETNAME)/, it should terminate at .../OBD/
Unless the full path for Aerison.cfg is:
I've changed this to be more generic:
_USTN_WORKSETROOT = $(_USTN_WORKSPACEROOT)Worksets/$(_USTN_Product_Shortname)/$(_USTN_WORKSETNAME)/
The issue is that it needs to work for all products and with OpenPlant I need the ability to have multiple projects under under the Workspace (Client).
It seems that it can work the way you intended it to, just need to fix the misspell _USTN_WORKSETSROOT and set _USTN_WORKSETSROOT to the folder containing OPM "Aerison.cfg" file itself, currently, _USTN_WORKSETSROOT seems to be set to 1 level of sub folder than it should be.