The following workflow describes how two pipes of different diameter can be connected correctly to each other through an arc:
Steps to Accomplish
1. Open the task Plumbing Design
2. Select "Place Elbow" (W1)
3. Change the settings in Area CustomParamBMPElbow – AutoSize to RadToDia
4. Change the value of RadToDia to 1.0
5. Place a pipe with diameter 100
6. Change the diameter to 50 and place a tube at an angle of 90 degrees to it.
7. AECOsim Building Designer will now create a proper connection between the two tubes.