How to create a door with a side lite using Frame Builder
1. Open Frame Builder (from pull down menu Building Designer > Frame Builder)
2. Under SETTINGS put desired Width (A) and Height (B)
3. Go to Add Frame and select Frame Type (1) and Frame Shape (2) and click on Build Command (you can select different Frame Type and Frame Shape by keeping LM pressed on the icons)
4. Go to Divide > select From = Left, Distance = 600 (giving 900 for door width) and click on Build Command (click on Update to Generate Preview)
5. Select Add Leaf > change ID (1) to 12, select Door (2), select Type (3) and Direction (4). Click on Build Command (click on Update to Generate Preview)
6. Go to File > Save As > Parametric Frame File > save to desired location (remember the name given)
7. Open tool Place Door and select Edit Catalog Items
8. Select any Door, Copy and rename it and change the values for Parametric File, Dimension Width and Dimension Height and Save.
9. The new created door will now be available in the Place Door tool.