I have multiple Forms that have already been placed and now need to change their Display from the default Faces to Edges. Is there any way to do this without having to individually change each Form?
1. Choose Workspace > Preferences
2. On the left hand side select "Building Designer" and change the “Display Forms As” setting from "Faces" to "Edges", then click OK.
3. Highlight all of the elements you wish to change, then press the "Enter/return" key or choose Utilities > Key-in.
4. When the Key-in dialog opens, type "tfrebuild" (without the quotes) and click the Enter/return key.
5. An alert box will pop up asking you if you want to make the changes; click "OK".
This will change the Display attribute for the highlighted elements from Faces to Edges.