1. Right click the AECOsim Building Designer shortcut on your desktop or the AECOsimBuildingDesigner.exe file (from Windows File Explorer) and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
2. Now go to the Compatibility tab, select 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings', then click OK.
1. In the Windows start menu search for 'Display Settings'. Select the appropriate desktop.
2. Move the 'Change the size of Text' slider to 'Recommended'.
3. Log-out and then Log-in to your account of restart your computer.
1. When in Display Settings, click on 'Advanced display settings'.
2. Now change the display resolution value to 'xxxx X xxxx (Recommended)'.
1. When in Advance display settings, click on 'Advanced sizing of text and other items'.
2. Now click on 'Set a custom scaling level'. A new window 'Custom sizing options' will pop open. Under the 'scale to this percentage of normal size' drop-down list change to between 150% to 200% (depending upon what works best for you).
2. Log-out and then Log-in to your account of restart your computer.