When the Clip Volume tool is used on a Point Cloud, it looses it's visualization Style.
The following video shows how you can keep it's visualization style:
1. Attach the .pod file.
2. Go to view attributes.
3. From the Point cloud style select style RGB color.
4. Go to>view>clip volume.
5. Select section clip tool.
6. Go to view attributes.
7. From the clip volume settings, go to Forward setting.
8. In the display style dialog, change the display to see the visible edges.
9. In the clip view dialog make the forward setting to wireframe.
10. Select on the clip section of the element and see the changes.