How to use a custom profile & cell created as Railing Posts and Ends ?
1) Create a new cell library to keep the new profiles to be used. Refer "To Create and Attach a Cell Library" in help.
2) Draw 2D profiles as per need in respective models to be used as Rails or Posts ----> Refer "To Create a Cell" in help.
3) Similarly create another cell library consisting 3D models to be used as Ends ----> Create as cell
4) Open "Configuration Variable" (in v8i this can be found under workspace tab as 'configuration') ----> specify the paths of both the files respectively (Refer the video) ----> BB_HANDRAILPROFILE_CELLLIST to specify the Railing Profile and BB_HANDRAIL_CELLLIST to specify the .cel consisting 'End' cells ----> save and close AECOsim
4) Open desired file---> Load Railing Settings----> select suitable 'Profile'--- > Select suitable End 'Cell'---> Adjust top & side offset as necessary---- > Place Railing