A new Workset was created and when opening a set of files created on a different workset the program shows the following: "Mismatch Alert". Is there a way to update all the files to the new workset?
WorkSet Mismatch Alert - If the file(s) belongs to some other WorkSet, you are given a choice to open the file in its WorkSet or include it in the current active WorkSet. If you select to include the file in the current active WorkSet, the DGN file would no more belong to the other WorkSet.
If you wish to update all you can assign all the files to the new workset, follow these steps:
2. Create a command file for batch process:
- Select File > Tools > Batch Process. Click the Create a New Command File icon.
- Enter a name for the command file, and click Save.
- If the command file uses the default .txt extension, the text file opens in a text editor window.
3. Add the key-ins FILE ASSOCIATEWORKSET and FILEDESIGN SAVE SETTINGS to the command file.
4. Select the files that you want to assign to the WorkSet.
5. Run the batch process.