The following steps describe how to Set Multiple Perforator depths for Compound Cells.
1) Open any design file that contains a Compound Cell and use the Selection Tool to highlight the Compound Cell. Right-click to activate the pop-up menu and select the Element Info tool as shown.
2) The Building Element Info dialog box opens. Click on the Attributes tab and change the Form Perforation from Ordered to Individual.
3) Next, select the Perforators tab, highlight one of the perforators, and change the selected feature’s depth from Through to Blind.
4) Continuing in the Perforators tab, change the direction from Bi to Uni and set the Sense Distance to be the desired depth of the resulting perforation.
5) Check the direction of the perforation by viewing the graphic representation of the cell and optionally select Reverse.
6) Once you are satisfied with the results, click Apply to save your changes.
The above steps may be repeated as necessary.
Product TechNotes and FAQs
Building Product TechNotes and FAQ’s
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Comments or Corrections?
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article in the "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!