How to select elements based on their DataGroup criteria via Select by Attributes tool?
Steps to Accomplish
Please follow the below steps through which you can select elements based on their DataGroup criteria via Select by Attributes tool.
2. Then from the Element Selection dropdown you will have to select the Select by Attributes tool and open it.
3. After opening the Select by Attributes tool from the criteria dropdown select the “Data Group” criteria and open it.
4. After opening the Data Group criteria tab, you will have to add the elements based on their DG Name, DG Catalog Name, Property (Part Definition was used in this case for both the elements), Operator (you will have to choose this operator carefully) and Value and then close it.
5. Then you will have to return to the Select by Attributes tab and from the Tools ribbon you will have to select the Criteria Sets option and open it.
6. After opening the Criteria set dialog box you will have to add the name of the elements respectively and close the tab after that.
7. Then you will have to Check on the Criteria Sets box and in the dropdown of that you can notice that the name of the elements.
8. Finally, you can toggle between the elements as per your requirement and hit on Apply. Then you will observe that those elements are getting selected at once based on your selection.
Also, refer to the attached video for better understanding of the workflow.