You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
How to create an opening in a solid by using Perforators tool?
Steps to Accomplish
Please follow the below steps through which you can create an opening in a solid by using Perforators tool.
2. Then you will have to define a cell origin in that solid block.
3. After defining its cell origin, you have to create a new perforator and define it on the solid block.
4. Then you will have to create a new parametric cell.
5. After that you will have to create a new linear solid with its required width and height as per requirement.
6. Then in the cell library tool right click on the parametric cell you have created and choose Place Cell from the list. After that place that cell on the solid.
7. Finally, after placing the cell on the solid you can see that opening is created on the solid.
Please refer to the below attached video for better understanding.