How to quickly replace older cells in the model by the newer one?
Steps to Accomplish
Please follow the below steps through which you can quickly replace all the existing cells by the newer one.
2. Then you will have to open your Replace Cells tool under the Drawing tab.
3. Then in the Replace Cells tools you will have to select the Method as Replace and Mode as Global.
4. Then in that same dialog box you will have to check on the “Use Active Cell” box and choose the cell that you want to place.
5. Then you will have to choose one cell from the model and accept that change and one dialog box appears asking if you want to replace all those cells globally and click on “Yes”.
6. Finally, you can see that all the older cells have been replaced by the newer one at once in the model.
Also, please see the below attached video showing the same workflow for better reference.