How to quickly replace older cells in the model with newer versions?
Steps to Accomplish
Please follow the below steps through which you can quickly replace all existing cells with newer ones.
2. From the Drawing tab open the Replace Cells tool.
3. Then in the Replace Cells dialog you select the Method as Replace and Mode as Global.
4. Then check on the “Use Active Cell” box and choose the cell that you want to place.
5. Then you will have to click on one cell from the model, after which an alert dialog box appears asking if you want to replace all cells globally - click on “Yes” to accept this change.
6. Finally, you can see that all the older cells have been replaced by the newer versions in the model.
Also, please see the below video showing the same workflow for additional reference.