When designing a roof for a Design Database project, you may not be able to elevate an edge due to the roof section you are examining not being symmetrical - you can use the elevate points option instead to position your roof.
This method is essentially the same as Elevate Edge, but there is an extra step to consider.
1. Draw the roof section onto the roof CAD input screen
2. Select the Elevate Point option
3. On the roof CAD input screen select the point you wish to elevate
4. Enter a value for the finish height of the point above roof datum (You can also enter -ve values to lower the point)
5. On the roof CAD input screen a number of sections are highlighted. These are the edges the roof can pivot against to raise the selected point.
6. The roof point will elevate and all other edges will adjust themselves accordingly.