To help with a support solution, you may need to open a Command prompt window.
1. Left click on the Start button in the bottom left of your Windows desktop
2. Type the letters CMD to initiate a Cortana search
3. Right click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator"
4. As this is an elevated function you may be prompted to provide permissions. Select Yes if you are using an administrator account. If not, provide administrator credentials when prompted.
5. The administrator level Command prompt will open