We are trying to extract non-network data/information from a GeoDatabase, is there a way to do this from inside of cube?
Please elaborate on what you mean by non-network data/information from a geodatabase, for example:
1. Is this for a point, polyline, polygon dataset?
2. What are you trying to do with this?
3. What type of information are you trying to extract?
1. It is a polygon dataset within the geodatabase, Socio-Economic based on a unique identifier from the Traffic Analysis Zone (TAZ)
2/3. We are trying to export only the dbf from the geodatabase to run computations within the Cube Voyager environment.
Thank you in advance.
You could try:
1. Opening the MDB/GDB in the Data Manager,
2. Right-click the polygon dataset,
3. Input is the targeted dataset,
4. Output is "dbadse file (.dbf), give it the right location and name (see below example).
Here is the output Zoning.DBF non-network TAZ data.
We are accomplishing this as part of a Voyager application, which needs to have this accomplished for each model run.
Thanks for that option.
Which Cube program are you using to achieve this?