I have a module with around 20 programs in it. I just found out that the path is not the correct one. I can update the path one program at the time but i don't think is very efficient. How can i re-point the module to the correct path and update all the paths at one??
The best way to do this type of update is to do a search & replace in files, using a text editor like Notepad ++. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Download and install Notepad++ from https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/, if you do not already have it installed.
2. Make a back-up copy of the model which you are trying to update.
3. Close the model if it is already open in CUBE.
4. Open Notepad++ and go to Search >> Find in Files..
5. In the 'Find in Files' dialog, enter :