This announcement is to inform Citilabs account administrators to sign-up for Bentley CONNECT portal (https://connect.bentley.com) . Bentley CONNECT platform is a one-stop shop for Cube users to access licenses, download software, request technical support, interact in Cube community, find training materials and product documentation, etc. It is also the platform for account administrators to manage users under their organization, set-up license access and monitor usage for their Bentley CONNECT products. We will look at the steps to complete the following actions
Note: If you are not an administrator for your organization’s account, you can still register at https://connect.bentley.com. However, if you would like to use your account privileges (file service requests, use CONNECT products, etc), please contact your account administrator to add your work email to the account.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Your work email and newly reset password will be your login credentials for CONNECT portal (https://connect.bentley.com). As a first-time user, you will be prompted to accept a user agreement and will be directed through a help wizard for getting started.
2. In User Management, select Settings.
3. Select Add under the Domains tab. Enter your domain name (e.g., yourcompany.com) and select the appropriate options. At a minimum, you are required to check off the first option. This confirms that your organization is the owner of the domain. The second option enables auto approvals, which is not required. If this is not checked, the users will appear under the Approvals tab on the User Management home screen. Select Apply when completed.
If the domain is successfully claimed, it will show up in the list of domains. If another administrator in your organization has already claimed the domain for your organization, you will see a message regarding this when you click Apply. At this time, you can close the dialog and proceed to the next action item below, to add users to your account.
Notes: You can only add Private domains. Public domains such as gmail.com.com cannot be owned by an account.
As an administrator of the account, you can add in other users from your organization and set roles for each user.
3. Enter the user information (email, first/name, country) and select Submit. This will add the user to your account.
4. In the manage users page, select the check box next to the user and select Modify Roles to set the roles for the selected user. You can set other users as co-administrators on the account.
5. In the manage users page, select the check box next to the user and select Reset Password. An email will be sent to the user with a link where a new password can be created. If the reset password button is missing, please ask the user to visit https://connect.bentley.com, and reset their password using forgot password
Learn more about user management - https://communities.bentley.com/communities/other_communities/sign-in_assistance_and_web_services/w/wiki/25124/user-management
How to submit a service request (support ticket) from Bentley CONNECT portal? - https://communities.bentley.com/products/w/products__wiki/24845/service-request-manager
Learn more about Bentley CONNECT portal - https://communities.bentley.com/communities/other_communities/sign-in_assistance_and_web_services/w/wiki/23736/connect-center
Bentley Cloud and Web Services - https://communities.bentley.com/communities/other_communities/sign-in_assistance_and_web_services/