This article describes how to configure a BRCM with SQL Database using ODBC with Windows Authentication.
1. Go to Control Panel >> Administrative Tools >> ODBC Data Source (32-bit).
2. Then in ODBC Data Source (32-bit) select System DSN >> Add. Next in Create New Data Source dialog select SQL Server.
3. Then in Create New Data Source to SQL Server dialog Give a name to the Data Source and specify the Server where the Database is located and select Next.
4. In Next Steps select With Windows NT authentication using the network login ID checked Select Next.
5. In the Next Steps select the option Change the default database to and from the drop down list select the Database Created from BRCM and select Next.
6. In Next Step select Next Finish, Than in ODBC Microsoft SQL Server Setup select Test Data Source. After Test Completed Successfully message is Received select Ok and then Again Ok.
7. After Creating the ODBC connection make the below changes to the according to the below images.