I have an existing shape file that I have referenced in. It contains 5 attributes. I also have a spreadsheet that contains more attributes. How do we link the two?
You can create a Join between the two. The steps are included in the attached PDF file.
Kindly find the answers attached below :
How to create an ODBC data source ?
1. From the Windows Start menu select Settings > Control Panel >Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC).
The ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog opens.
2. Open the System DSN tab and click Add….
3. Select Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) and click Finish.
This opens the ODBC Microsoft Access Setup dialog.
4. Type the data source name and click Select….
5. Browse to the extracted dataset location and select the file *.mdb.
6. Click OK three times to close out of the open dialogs.
Answer Verified By: Dan Weston