Parents
  • Hi Dagmar,

welcome in this forum! :-)

I'm searching for someone who understands Bentley well.

Please follow the forum best practices and to provide more details. The "understand Bentley" tells not too much, because there are many Bentley products and even when we are in Bentley Map forum, different Bentley Map variants and versions exists.

So please specify exactly what product do you use, e.g. Bentley Map for MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 4) or Bentley Map PowerView CONNECT Edition Update 2 or whatever else. Use key-in dialog aboutustn do display information about your product.

I have a school project which i need to get done really quick, in matter of days.

Sounds like end of semestr and examination period are approaching...

If someone would be willing to work on that project for me, I'd be very happy.

I do not want discuss and comment anything than technical issues, but looks pretty weird: You have school project and you want to pay somebody to do it for you? Do I understand it right?

Unfortunately I'm a total beginer and I tried to do it many ways, for many days, without any success and I'm totally lost.

So why you have not asked here from very beginning, when first problems arised?

Please, contact me on email address @freidadada@seznam.cz

This is exactly what is defined as "don't do" in Communities Best practices.

I understand why you choose this way, but at least you should provide as complete and detail information as possible, because "Bentley Map project" can mean anything from one DGN with a few references over complex XFM project to huge Oracle Spatial project.

With regards,

Jan

Answer Verified By: Inga Morozoff 

• Hi Dagmar,

welcome in this forum! :-)

I'm searching for someone who understands Bentley well.

Please follow the forum best practices and to provide more details. The "understand Bentley" tells not too much, because there are many Bentley products and even when we are in Bentley Map forum, different Bentley Map variants and versions exists.

So please specify exactly what product do you use, e.g. Bentley Map for MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 4) or Bentley Map PowerView CONNECT Edition Update 2 or whatever else. Use key-in dialog aboutustn do display information about your product.

I have a school project which i need to get done really quick, in matter of days.

Sounds like end of semestr and examination period are approaching...

If someone would be willing to work on that project for me, I'd be very happy.

I do not want discuss and comment anything than technical issues, but looks pretty weird: You have school project and you want to pay somebody to do it for you? Do I understand it right?

Unfortunately I'm a total beginer and I tried to do it many ways, for many days, without any success and I'm totally lost.

So why you have not asked here from very beginning, when first problems arised?

Please, contact me on email address @freidadada@seznam.cz

This is exactly what is defined as "don't do" in Communities Best practices.

I understand why you choose this way, but at least you should provide as complete and detail information as possible, because "Bentley Map project" can mean anything from one DGN with a few references over complex XFM project to huge Oracle Spatial project.

With regards,

Jan

Answer Verified By: Inga Morozoff 

Children
No Data