I add Engineering link to the text in Microstation (SS3 08.11..09.459) and publish file to the Web GIS by GWP (SS4 08.11.11.16) and have problem:
links in GIS Web browser are wrong, for example I add 5 links and all links are mixed with each other. It happens weeek or two ago, I add links very often and before this time everything was OK.
I try to change layer, text style, delete all references, but result is same...
When you mentioned that the engineering links attached in MicroStation (HTML links beginning with http://?) are wrong, do you mean that when in the Map Viewer you click follow hyperlink and select the element, the link does not match the original link attached in MicroStation? Are they mixed in the sense that one link attached for an element is being taken by another element instead?
To be sure, did you recreate the iDPR graphical source after adding the new links.
You also mentioned it was working before, was it working in the same DGN file? Does it happen always for the different data?
Yes you understood correctly and of course I run iDPR after adding the new link.
Yes, it happens in the same dgn file, I work with it every day. I try to add differend data - with http://, without http://, local type and etc., but result is same - I see that in the Map the link which I added two or three links before.
IE 11, but work in Compatibility View mode
It seems that there are limit of links in the file, I can't say exactly, but I think that now in my file near 1000 links.
How can I load within MapViewerPage.aspx?
Seems very likely that this issue is specific to that DGN, I had already checked the examples referred and the behavior there is correct.
I am not aware if there (or what) is a limit to the number of engineering links that can be converted to iDPR (expecting that the e-links in MicroStation are kept intact after you add new ones and exit the session). We’ll find that and inform you.
Our development informed that there should not exist any limitation in the code and there is no known limitation as far as we are aware.
The problem could be link itself but I think you tested the same one in a different file? You could post the file here and we could have a look at it, alternatively if your preference is to keep the data more private we can file a new SR specifically for this issue.
I create file only with needed objects and mark by red circle the problem links
Links are local, You can't see the result, but can see that end of link are wrong.
KTK Tallinna 8a must be - Data/AJskeem/Album_KTK/Sillamae/Tallinna/Tallinna_8a.pdf but really in web I see - Data/AJskeem/Album_KTK/Narva/Puskini/Puskini_2.pdf
I can replicate the behavior and have filed a file specific Defect (107721) for further investigation.
Unfortunately I don’t have a solution at the moment. It isn’t clear if this is a limitation, in theory it shouldn’t be but it seems to happen. It could be also caused by something else in the file, perhaps a specific element is causing a problem...
I tested to copy all the elements into a brand new file but that didn’t help. At a certain stage I deleted a number of elements and then it started to work correctly but that does not clarify.